Terms & Conditions
General terms and conditions of intermediary services
PreambleBlue Wavez Jet Service | Dittmar Wilfling with its registered office in Lena-Christ-Str. 19, 83451 Piding Germany (hereinafter referred to as Blue Wavez Jet Service) runs the internet portal www.blue-wavez.com. On this internet portal different excursion services of different service providers are offered by Blue Wavez Jet Service as an intermediary.
The following conditions apply to the intermediary services of Blue Wavez Jet Service for excursion services of the different service providers.
Please also note the respective General Terms and Conditions (travel and payment conditions) as well as pre-contractual information of the responsible service provider in the service description.
I. Contents of contract, Conclusion of contract
- (1) An agency contract is concluded between the customer and Blue Wavez Jet Service. The customer instructs Blue Wavez Jet Service to arrange Business Flights or other travel services of the respective service provider. Blue Wavez Jet Service only acts as an agent for the offered services and does not offer or provide the services in its own name.
- (2) The offers presented by Blue Wavez Jet Service on the above mentioned internet portal do not represent a binding offer by Blue Wavez Jet Service or the respective service provider.
By entering his data and sending the online booking form to Blue Wavez Jet Service, the customer submits a binding contract offer to the respective service provider and simultaneously instructs Blue Wavez Jet Service with the intermediary service.
After sending the booking form, the customer receives by e-mail at the e-mail address indicated by him a booking confirmation, which confirms the booking order.
- (3) The reservation number will be sent with the booking confirmation to the customer for presentation to the corresponding excursion provider.
- (4) The customer shall immediately check the correctness of any confirmation send to him by Blue Wavez Jet Service and inform Blue Wavez Jet Service of any discrepancies found in order to avoid damage.
II. PaymentThe payment of the booked Services must be made in advance of the final booking
III. Limitation of liabilityThe liability of Blue Wavez Jet Service for damages, which are not based on injury to life, body or health, is limited to the typically foreseeable damage, maximum for each individual case up to the total price of the arranged excursion service per person, as far as the damage is not based on intent or gross negligence and does not refer to such obligations, the fulfillment of which enables the proper execution of the contract in the first place and on the compliance with which the customer as contractual partner may regularly rely. The above limitation of liability does not apply to claims under the Product Liability Act or any other statutory guarantee liability.
IV. Notes on obligations of the customerThe customer is advised that the general terms and conditions (travel and payment conditions) of the service provider may establish special obligations of the customer.
V. Shortening of the limitation period
- (1) The claims of the customer against Blue Wavez Jet Service arising from the intermediary contract, deviating from the legal regulations, become statute-barred within one year, unless it concerns damages which are based on the injury of life, body or health or such which are based on a grossly negligent breach of duty by Blue Wavez Jet Service or an intentional or grossly negligent breach of duty by a legal representative or vicarious agent of Blue Wavez Jet Service.
- (2) The limitation period begins at the end of the year in which the claim arose and the client becomes aware of the circumstances substantiating the claim and the person of the debtor or should have become aware of them without gross negligence.
VI. Consumer arbitration board / OS platform
- (1) Blue Wavez Jet Service is not obliged to participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board and does not participate in dispute resolution proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.
- (2) Blue Wavez Jet Service hereby draws the customer‘s attention to the platform operated by the EU Commission at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/ for the online settlement of consumer disputes.
VII. Final provisions
- (1) The contract is subject to German law.
- (2) Place of performance is the registered office of the travel agent Blue Wavez Jet Service
- (3) If the parties are fully qualified merchants under German law or in the event that the customer has no general place of jurisdiction in Germany, or in the event that the party to be sued moves its domicile or habitual residence outside the scope of this law after conclusion of the contract or its domicile or habitual residence is unknown, Munich is agreed as the place of jurisdiction.