Welcome to the website of Blue Wavez Jet Service and our online presence.We thank you for your interest in our services. Protecting your privacy and data is very important to us. We only collect and use your data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR) and the applicable provisions. In the following, we as the controller will explain to you what data we collect and how we process these data.
1. Personal dataAs defined by the GDPR, personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (‘data subject’); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person. Personal data will only be saved if it is necessary for providing the booked services, adhering to legal guidelines or for purposes explained in the following.
2. Anonymised data / log files / IP addressYou can visit our website without providing any personal data. However, certain anonymous data will be saved each time our website is visited, e.g. which page or which offer was called up. This data is not personal, however, and thus is not subject to the legal guidelines of the GDPR. The website operator or site provider collects data about visits to the site and stores these as server log files. The following data are logged in this manner: Website visited, time of access, quantity of data sent in bytes, source/link from which you reached the site, browser used, operating system used, IP address used. The data collected is used for statistical analysis and to improve the website. The website operator reserves the right to examine the server log files at a later time should there be specific indications of unlawful use. Anonymous data is only collected for statistical evaluation in order to improve our services. For further information, please take note of the figure "Right to information / revocation rights".
3. Purpose of collecting personal dataPersonal data must however be provided if you make a travel booking or other booking via our website, contact us, or use other services on our website that require personal data to be given. These include the management of your data in a personal customer account with a login function, voucher purchases, participating in competitions or amending existing bookings or orders. In accordance with legal provisions, we will normally only collect data necessary for the service you require. If our forms ask you to provide further information, this is always voluntary and will be marked as such. The temporary storage of the IP address by the system is necessary in order to enable the delivery of the website to the user’s computer. To do this, the IP address of the user must be stored for the duration of the session. This is also stored in log files in order to ensure the functionality of the website. The data is also used to optimise the website and to ensure the security of our information technology systems. In this connection, the data will not be analysed for marketing purposes. Our legitimate interests in data processing according to point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR lie in these purposes. If a travel booking is made or another service is booked, the data collected will be used to process this booking and used for advertising and statistical purposes, within the scope of legal provisions. The legal basis for sending the newsletter and e-mail advertising following the sale of goods or services is Section 7(3) of the German Act against Unfair Competition (Gesetz gegen den unlauteren Wettbewerb, UWG). The legal basis for the processing of data after the user registers for the newsletter is point (a) of Article 6(1) GDPR if the user has given consent. We also use the personal data that we have collected to improve customer relations and to provide better customer care (e.g. information about the trip), to carry out our own advertising and marketing initiatives (e.g. sending out catalogues or other advertising within the scope permitted by law, feedback on customer satisfaction) and to process your order.
4. Legal basis for the processing of personal dataIf we obtain the consent of the data subject for all processing of personal data, the legal basis shall be point (a) of Article 6(1) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). For the processing of personal data required for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is a party, the legal basis is point (b) of Article 6(1) GDPR. This also applies to processing that is required to perform pre-contractual measures. If the processing personal data is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, the legal basis shall be point (c) of Article 6(1) GDPR. In the event that vital interests of the data subject or another natural person require the processing of personal data, the legal basis shall be point (d) of Article 6(1) GDPR. If the processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by our company or by a third party, except where such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject, the legal basis shall be point (f) of Article 6(1) GDPR.
5. Transfer of personal data to third partiesWe will only transfer your personal data in accordance with the applicable competition and data protection regulations. Your data will also be transferred to our subcontractors or other service providers related to your booking (e.g. processing newsletters to be sent by post or email, payment processing, customer service) if this is necessary for us to fulfil our legal obligations and to provide you with the services we owe you. Data will also be transferred to persons or companies in order to process your order or booking, particularly for travel services to airlines, tour operators, hotels, travel agencies, incoming agencies, car rental companies, cruise operators, authorities, excursion suppliers, transport companies etc. Ensure that the privacy provisions at the domicile of these persons and companies may differ from those in Germany. Your data will also be disclosed and sent to third parties if we are obliged to do this by law or on the basis of a final court ruling. You have the right to receive the personal data concerning you which you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You also have the right to transmit this data to another controller without being hindered by the controller to whom the personal data was provided.
6. Storage and erasure of dataYour personal data will be stored in accordance with the purposes listed under "Purpose of collecting personal data". The personal data of the data subject will be erased or blocked once the purpose ceases to apply. Data may also be stored if this has been provided for by the European or national legislator in Union ordinances, laws or other regulations to which the controller is subject. The government has set down various storage periods for data. The data will also be blocked or erased if the retention period prescribed by the standards mentioned unless it is necessary to continue storing the data for the conclusion or performance of a contract.
15. Use of LinkedIn social pluginsThis online presence uses plugins of the social network LinkedIn, which is operated by the LinkedIn Corporation, 2029 Stierlin Court, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA (“LinkedIn”). The LinkedIn plugins can be identified by the corresponding logo or the “Recommend button” (“Recommend”). Please note that the plugin will establish a connection between your relevant Internet browser and the LinkedIn server when visiting our Internet page. LinkedIn will be informed that this online presence was visited with your IP address. If you click on the LinkedIn “Recommend button” and you are also logged into your LinkedIn account, you can link content from our Internet pages to your profile page in your LinkedIn profile. This will allow LinkedIn to associate your visit to our Internet page and your user account. You must know that we do not receive any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted and the use thereof by LinkedIn. You can find further details on the collection of the data and on your legal options and the settings available from LinkedIn at http://www.linkedin.com/
16. Use of the Pinterest buttonThis online presence uses the “Pin it” interface of the social network Pinterest Inc., 635 High Street, Palo Alto, CA, 94301, USA (“Pinterest”). The Pinterest plugin can be identified on our site by the “Pin it button” in white lettering on a red background or in red lettering on a white background, alternatively by a red and white “P” on a white background. If you click on the Pinterest “Pin it button” when you are logged into your Pinterest account, you can link the content of our pages to your Pinterest profile. This allows Pinterest to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. Please note that as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted and the use thereof by Pinterest. You can find further information on this in Pinterest’s policy privacy at: http://pinterest.com/about/privacy
17. Use of the Instagram buttonThis online presence uses social media plugins of the social network Instagram, which are operated by Instagram Inc., 1601 Willow Road, Menlo Park, California, 94025, USA. The Instagram plugin can be identified by the “Instagram button” on our homepage. If you press the Instagram while you are logged into your Instagram account, you can link the content of our Internet presence to your Instagram profile. This allows Instagram to associate the visit to our pages with your user account. Please note that as the provider of the pages, we do not have any knowledge of the content of the data transmitted and the use thereof by Instagram. You can find further information on this in Instagram’s policy privacy at: http://instagram.com/about/legal/privacy
19. Right of access / revocation; other rights of data subjectsYou have the right:
- • Pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, to obtain from us confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed. In particular, you can obtain information on the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data, categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned duration of storage, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or to object, the existence of a right to lodge a complaint, the origin of the data, if this has not been collected by us, and on the existence of automated decision-making including profiling and any meaningful information on the details.
- • Pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR, to obtain the immediate rectification or completion of the personal data concerning you stored by us;
- • Pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning you stored by us unless the processing is necessary for exercising the right of freedom of expression and information, to fulfil a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- • Pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR, to obtain the restriction of processing of your personal data, where the accuracy of the personal data is contested by you, the processing is unlawful but you oppose the erasure of the personal data, or we no longer need the data, but you require them or the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims or you have objected to the processing pursuant to Art. 21 GDPR.
- • Pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR, to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or request the transmission to another controller;
- • Pursuant to Art. 7(3) GDPR, to withdraw the consent you once provided to us at any time... This will mean that we will no longer be able to continue the data processing relating to this consent in the future, and
- • Pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR, to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority. Generally, you may contact the supervisory authority at your usual place of residence or workplace or at our registered office.
In order to withdraw your consent to data usage, to exercise your right of access, or request the rectification, blocking or erasure or to exercise your other rights as a data subject, please contact:
Blue Wavez Jet ServiceDittmar Wilfling
Lena-Christ-Str. 19 | 83451 Piding
Telephone: +49 (0) 157 31628503
These rights are of course available to you free of charge, without you incurring higher transmission costs for your request than for the base rates. In order to exercise your rights as a data subject to access, rectification, restriction or erasure of your personal data, please do not contact the Data Protection Officer directly, but initially contact the department of the Data Protection Officer mentioned above, who will process your enquiry immediately.